The decision to end a marriage is never easy. A mountain of details awaits you, plus concern for your child's well-being, financial considerations and warring emotions that can complicate your life.
During this important time, you need an experienced, competent, caring attorney to help you understand the law, address the problem and obtain the best possible solution for you — someone who can get you through this.
In Texas, the divorce and family law firm whose lawyers' 30 years of experience and unique team approaches to domestic issues have led to positive results for a broad range of clients is The Barbknecht Firm, P.C.
As your lawyer, Joseph A. Barbknecht handles all aspects of family law, through trial, mediation, collaborative law and appellate matters. Our attorneys join with paralegals and support staff to provide each client with effective, efficient legal representation.
The Barbknecht Firm, P.C. — You Can Count On Us To Get You Through This
The Barbknecht Firm, P.C., and attorney Joseph A. Barbknecht have built a significant track record of success in these family law practice areas:
- Divorce — including uncontested, contested and high-asset/high-conflict divorce; collateral issues of child custody and visitation, child support, alimony and property division; and divorce planning strategies that smoothly transition you to a post-divorce future
- Support and custody modifications of divorce settlement agreements caused by relocation and other factors and contempt orders, or enforcements, when child access and child or spousal support obligations go unfulfilled
- Parent-child relationships, emphasizing the rights of noncustodial parents and the best interests of the child
- Paternity actions that establish parental rights, visitation privileges and payment of child support
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements that safeguard financial and property interests before marriage or divorce
- Protective orders, to ensure the safety of family members after an episode of domestic violence
- Collaborative law as a cooperative, inexpensive, less stressful alternative to divorce and family law litigation
- Same-sex issues faced by couples and families
Contact our Plano law offices today to arrange your free, confidential initial consultation. The toll free number to call is 800-874-6010. Your email message receives our prompt response.