For 30 years, Plano attorney Joseph A. Barbknecht of The Barbknecht Firm, P.C., has dedicated himself to providing guidance and solid support for clients who need smooth transitions to a post-divorce life.
As your lawyer, Mr. Barbknecht will listen closely as you express your goals, respond with realistic assessments and offer thoughtful recommendations on a correct course of action for any family law, trial, mediation, collaborative law and appellate matter.
Are you concerned about ownership of your share of marital assets, the potential negative impact of divorce on your child, or the need for a modification of an existing settlement agreement? Contact us at 800-874-6010 toll free or reach us by email message. Your initial consultation is free.
The Barbknecht Firm, P.C. — Experienced Texas Family Law Firm With A Different Approach
Joseph A. Barbknecht joins with attorneys, paralegals and support staff to provide individuals, couples and families with effective, efficient legal representation in these practice areas:
- Divorce, including planning for uncontested, contested and high-asset/high-conflict divorce; child custody and visitation, child support and alimony; and complex property division
- Support and custody modifications of divorce settlement agreements and contempt orders when child access and child or spousal support obligations go unfulfilled
- Parent-child relationships, emphasizing the rights of noncustodial parents and the best interests of the child
- Paternity actions that establish parental rights, visitation privileges and payment of child support
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements that safeguard financial and property interests before marriage or divorce
- Protective orders, to ensure the safety of family members after an episode of domestic violence
- Collaborative law as a cooperative, inexpensive, less stressful alternative to divorce and family law litigation
- Same-sex issues faced by couples and families from alternative lifestyles
Mr. Barbknecht leads a unified team approach to addressing your specific issues, customizing his representation to suit your unique needs. As you go about your professional and personal lives during this difficult time, you can have complete peace of mind that your legal affairs are being handled with poise and professionalism.
When you need a law firm you can count on to help get you through this, contact The Barbknecht Firm, P.C.
Your free consultation is one toll-free call away: 800-874-6010. We can also be reached by email.